sexta-feira, 18 de junho de 2010

Between the lines.

Cause i can't continue pretending to choose this opposite sides on which we fall, the loving you laters if at all, no right minds could wrong be this many times. My memory is cruel: I'm queen of attention to details, defending intetions if the fails. until now, he told me her name, it sounded familiar in a way I could have sworn i'd heard him say in ten thousand times. Ohh if only i had been listening!Leave unsaid, unspoken. Eyes wide shut, unopened. you and me, always between the lines. 


But I’ll never see anyone else. I only see you. Even when I close my eyes and try to see something else.

4 comentários:

  1. Writing this post.You pass to me that you're a little upset about the things that are happening into your life.But i don't know how I can help ya.I know that you can always count with me.
    And everything or anything that you'll write it's gonna be awesome! ;D

    ResponderExcluir
  2. You know, sometimes we give too much attention to someone who we think is a really great person and that we should admire. And sometimes we are big fools who think that we can't get anything better then that... There are some many boys who admire you for who you are and you are not giving a damn about them because you are too busy with someone who don't deserve you! Girl... Forget him! ( Or i will have to kill him. =D)

    ResponderExcluir
  3. GOOOOOSH I hate to see you bad :/ You know... I love you and I am here for you and I know the things will change to better...

    Forget him! ( Or i will have to kill him. =D) +1

    ilysm bff <3

    ResponderExcluir